Elevator gear units – a safe bet
Whether as a passenger elevator or as a stage drive at the theater - our worm helical gear units are the right choice reagarding smoothness and low-noise performance.
The first high-speed gear stage is implemented as worm gear stage ensuring homogeneous and low-noise torque transmission due to the outstanding noise absorbing properties and protecting the subsequent transmission elements from load peaks.
The second stage consists of two helical, low-noise precision spur gears combining premium efficiency and soft start-up behaviour.
AUMA Drives worm helical gear units are operable in both rotation directions. Our worm helical gear units are provided for many connection and fastening options.
The models are available in sizes 97, 118 and 150. Technical data on each size is provided on request.
The basic variant type SSVA can be extended by drive and motor flanges, covers and many further options, such as slip-on output drive shafts.
- worm gear set according to DIN 3975, flank shape ZK, worm shaft made of 16MnCrS5, case-hardened and grinded
- worm wheel made of highly wear resistant special bronze
- lubrication: fully synthetic oil for highest efficiency and reduced maintenance
- quality roller bearings for highest lifetime and absorption of external forces
- more than 20 standard transmission ratios per size
- type SSVA: solid shaft at input, hollow shaft at output
- type SST_V: solid shaft with free shaft ends on one or both sides
- type SST_VF / SST_AF: output drive flange with solid shaft or hollow shaft
- type SST_AD: slip-on model with torque reaction lever
- type SSTK: coupling flanges for IEC motors
- torque reaction lever
- covers for protection against contamination and corrosion as well as against direct touching
- coupling flanges for IEC motors
- direct motor installation (Type SSTM__ – with drive pinion on motor shaft) for confined spaces
- output drive flange
- output shafts (with free shaft ends on one or both sides), axially secured by circlip and washer or via shrink disc
- left-handed version
integration into other systems
- AUMA Drives worm helical gear units are compatible with operating plants of types: B3, B8, B6, B3I, V5, V5II
- adjustment of lubricant quantities, positions of air vent and oil draining plugs according to the selected mounting position
- integration into the installation plant (depending on the type) as slip-on gear, with torque reaction levers or flanges
- axial security of slip-on-gears within the gear hollow shaft both through end disc and circlip or via shrink disc
protection from environmetal influences
- high-quality surface corrosion protection according to ISO 12944-2
- protection from mechanical shocks and harsh environments by housing material grey cast iron with lamellar graphite (GJL)
- as an option, radial seals with dust lips (form AS) made of Viton as spray water and dust protection
- wide ambient temperature ranges